A wise way to get a fixed return
With a Ridgeline Credit Union certificate of deposit, you set aside funds for a set period of time—between 6 to 60 months—and in return, you receive a higher interest rate than with a traditional savings account or Super Saver account. The longer your certificate term, the higher the rate, and the more you earn. It’s a simple way to boost your savings and prepare for your financial future.
Benefits of a certificate
- Requires $500 to open account
- Provides higher dividends than a traditional savings account or Super Saver
- Offers fixed, steady growth for your long-term savings
- Terms from 6 months to 60 months
- Insured up to at least $250,000 by NCUA
Certificate Accounts generally pay much higher dividends than regular savings and are available in several different amounts and deposit terms.
So open a Certificate Account today and sit back and watch your money grow!